We Are Family

We Are Family

Monday, August 19, 2013

Designer

Well guess what friends. Here I go again trying to make this blog a reality.  I really want to share with you what makes me happy.  Crafting.  I love to try new things.  I am basically a scrapbooker/mixed media artist but I just love making things with my own two hands.  I've decided to jump in to a new skill set as a designer for a new product out there called square one.  They make the most amazing fabric that is a safe repositionable alternative to vinyl.  The uses are endless and as I experiment with it I want to share it with you.  I'm going to try to stop in at least a few times a week until I can do this blog with my eyes closed.  Keep your fingers crossed and remember the moments.  See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment